What are the kind of careers you can land into after finishing your MBA from IIMs?
Answer by Anish Passi:
- Consulting (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Accenture)
- Finance: Investment banking, Corporate FinanceBFSI
- Sales/ Marketing (FMCG, eCommerce)
- General management (Pharma, healthcare)
- Systems/ IT (e.g. Google)
- Human Resources
- Operations/ supply chain (eCommerce)
- Engineering & Technology,
- Pharma/ Healthcare,
- real estate
~ 80–90% in India. 10–20% abroad.
The following two tabs change content below.
Anish Passi is the founder of Test Cafe. With 99th percentiles in both the GMAT (760/ 800) and CAT (99.55 percentile), Anish has a keen understanding of how aptitude tests work. He has shared his conceptual and test taking expertise with students for over a decade, and has helped them master their tests, and shape their careers.