Written Ability Test
- 1 in-depth concepts webinars: how to prepare, what to prepare, how to write different essays: 10 minutes v/s 30 minutes
- 2 simulated WATs: timed. Evaluated and returned with in-depth analysis.
Build your narrative
- Profile building – 1-on-1 sessions helping you build your MBA narrative.
- Figure out your highlights, and how to portray them.
- Remember, always be genuine in your interviews and forms. However, many people confuse being genuine with being modest. You still need to communicate your strengths and achievements to the other side in whatever little opportunities you get. We’ll help you do that.
- to-the-point, crisp articles will be shared that will provide you with understanding of current goings on.
- 2 in-depth concepts webinars (90 minutes each)
- Common interview themes and questions, and how to answer
- Common student doubts regarding interviews + open Q&A session
- 2 mock interviews
- 25 minutes + 25 minutes feedback + comprehensive report card, each
- Cover all possible aspects of your actual interviews
What to expect: Hand holding
What not to expect: Spoon feeding